|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice
|Union Bank & Trust Company
|What we do
| How does Union Bank & Trust Company protect my personal information?
|To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does Union Bank & Trust Company collect my personal information?
|We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus or other companies.
- Open an account or Pay us by check
- Deposit money or Make a wire transfer
- Apply for a loan
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
|Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
|Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- Union Bank & Trust Company has no affiliates.
|Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Union Bank & Trust Company does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
|A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Union Bank & Trust Company doesn't jointly market.